Hiyya All
Pardon the request but Marsha Massey sent me calendars and I keep answering the notes I get from her asking me if I have received them but Iove begun to think I'm living in her SPAM list. So. Here's her mail and would someone, anyone, be so kind as to give this shout out to her:
CALENDARS HO!
...and then please to get me out of her SPAM bag if indeed there I be.
Marsha Massey of Framingham (MA)
mmassey...@comcast.net

Hugz  and Besoz de Valencia
Alba
P.S. For all of you who are curious to know: Barcelona is a tiresome old joke but this year they added clowns. Since I got here we've been through this 29 times always on Patriots's Day which is the 9th of october, there as well as here in Valencia. Lots of Flags Rhetoric Packed Plazas and Whatnot. Why this particular year the international press suddenly took an interest is quite beyond my ken. Surely there must be something frisky cooking itself up in some part of the world a little more exotic than Barcelona, like, I dunno, Alberta (Canada) maybe?

Alba Toscano
Sinagoga La Javurá
calle Baró de Patraix 13, pta 3
46018 Valencia (Spain)