Hi Everyone!

The 5th annual Shabbat Project will take place on October 27 and 28.
The Shabbat Project is a global grassroots movement that brings Jews
from across the world together to keep a single Shabbat, transcending
religious denomination, political persuasion and other divides such as age,
language and lifestyle.

Read about participating in the Shabbat Project at:
https://www.theshabbosproject.org

Today, I updated The Shabbat Page on my website at:
http://www.jr.co.il/shabbat.htm
The page includes Lessons, Parsha pages, Videos, English Hebrew Vocabulary
Lists, Recipes, Games and Clipart about Shabbat.

I also made additions to my Shabbat Videos on YouTube page at:
http://www.jr.co.il/videos/shabbat-videos.htm

Feedback is welcome.

Please share with friends and on social media. Thank you.

Enjoy and an early Shabbat Shalom.
Jacob

---
http://www.avg.com