From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Lisa
Silverman
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 7:10 PM
To: Daniel Stuhlman <dstuhl...@gmail.com>; Hasafran@lists.osu.edu;
sara.arnol...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Synagogue Librarian Wages

I agree that the easiest thing to use as comparison is the salaries for
teachers--use the teachers of religious school if you don’t have a day school.
The librarian should be considered a staff educator in the same way and the
salaries per hour should be equal unless they authorize higher salaries for
specific teaching degrees, etc.

Lisa Silverman
Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library
[https://reg139.imperisoft.com/Pages/System/Image.aspx?id2=78]
Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu<mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>