From: Hasafran
[mailto:hasafran-bounces+kolodney=austin.utexas....@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of
Julie Moss
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:02 PM
To: Lisa Silverman <lisa.silver...@aju.edu>; hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Cc: ell...@templeisaiah.com
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] AJLSC has new printable bibliographies for 2017!

Will the 2018 lists come out next spring? Hope so!

Did anyone have trouble printing NOV/DEC reviews that were made available this
week? I could open and print the NEWS but not thr REVIEWS.

Julie A. Moss, Librarian
Anshe Chesed Fairmount Temple
Arthur J. Lelyveld Center for Jewish Learning
23737 Fairmount Blvd.
Beachwood, OH 44122