Hi Everyone,
The Nominating Committee is hard at work preparing the slate of candidates for
the 2018 Board Election, but I bet you're thinking that you could do a better
job than the folks we're pestering. Maybe you're right. If you have any
interest in running for any of the following positions or know someone who
might, please email me ASAP.
AJL Vice-President: (traditionally we alternate between RAS and SSC folks and
this time around it's time for an SSC candidate, but this wouldn't disqualify
someone from RAS running)
AJL Secretary
AJL Treasurer
RAS President