I was so happy to have met him and even without knowing all his numerous
achievements and accomplishments listed below I felt this impressive aura of an
outstanding professional and great personality. During the last AJL conference
in New York he was talking about the need of international cooperation and
joint projects by institutions from different countries. I felt inspired and I
believe the idea is worth to be realized. Also, while wishing him mazal tov in
his following life chapter I hope to maintain connection with him.

All the best, dear David!

Zilvinas