Subject:        the biography of Rabbi Leon Kronish
Date:   Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:50:55 +0200
From:   Ron Kronish <ronkron...@gmail.com>
To:     i...@jewishlibraries.org

Dear friends,

I was recently given more than 100 copies of the biography of my father entitled GESHER VAKESHER. BRIDGES AND BONDS. THE LIFE OF LEON KRONISHwhich was published in 1996 (the year that he died).

I would like to donate the book to Jewish libraries in the USA. Is there a way that you could let Jewish libraries know of the availability of this book, free of charge.

Thank you very much.

Rabbi Ron Kronish

Rabbi Dr. Ron Kronish

Jerusalem, Israel

Interreligious peacebuilder,speaker,writer, blogger, lecturer and most important: Sabba (Grandpa!)

and

Library Fellow, the Van Leer Jerusalem Institute

ronkron...@gmail.com <mailto:ronkron...@gmail.com>

*_new book:_*

https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780761869337/The-Other-Peace-Process-Interreligious-Dialogue-a-View-from-Jerusalem

*new website*: https://ronkronish.wixsite.com/program <https://ronkronish.wixsite.com/programs>s <https://ronkronish.wixsite.com/programs>