This is wonderful news, Susan.  Congratulations and many thanks for being
an important part of making it happen.  Our affiliation with ALA has been
gradually raising AJL's profile in the library world.  A colleague in the
Graduate Library at Michigan where I work just asked me yesterday about AJL
being included in the Youth Media Awards press showcase at ALA beginning at
Midwinter 2019 in Seattle.

It would be great if we can next get the Judaica Reference and Bibliography
Awards into the spotlight of an ALA reference forum of proportional
prominence.

Thank you again for the great work!  See you in Denver at ALA MW next week!

Elliot

Elliot H. Gertel
AJL-ALA Liaison
Irving M. Hermelin Curator of Judaica