The new   February-March NEWS is full of interesting articles:  Read about one
of our most fascinating members, a new book  that features poems by the late
Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai written by  the artist and poet Rick Black.  The
article is submitted by our chair person of the Jewish Fiction Award. If you
have not heard it yet - please read about the recipient  Rachel Kadish’s book
and the honorable mention titles. All the  Sidney Taylor  children book awards
are listed as well includes the Manuscript Awards.
There is interesting news from ALA and, also, the list of the current slate of
nominees for the 2018-20 Board and information on the elections.
The Preliminary Conference Schedule will give you a glance at the exiting
upcoming conference.
And there is more.  If you are AJL member log-in the website and enjoy !!
Thank you to the editor and the editorial board to the contributors and the
Chapters presidents.
Amalia Warshenbrot
AJL President