I also thought the same thing when I read the request. Looking for information
critical of Israel only rather than an objective examination  of the actual
situation. Disappointing to see such biased assumptions before the actual
investigation occurs. Progressive librarian : a journal for critical studies?
Hardly what I’d call critical study.
Karen Hering, MLIS
Retired academic librarian

Sent from my iPhone