Shalom.

Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, is Thursday, April 12, 2018.
I posted on my website 170 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, Arabic, French, German,
Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
All links have been reviewed and verified this week.

The website address is:
http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/holocaust.htm

For Holocaust Remembrance Day Koolulam invited 600 Holocaust survivors,
children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren to sing together in a special
project of Beit Avi Chai and Zikaron baSalon in a most exciting and unique
singing event called Koolulam Remembers.
The Holocaust survivors and their families participated in the event at Beit
Avi Chai and sang one of the Hebrew songs that most symbolizes the life, joy,
and hope of those who survived the Holocaust - Ofra Haza's Live.
I embedded the video at the top of the website page.

Please forward this message.
Thank you.

We must not forget.

Jacob