Dear Safranim,We ended up with approx 500 different Jewish themed Kodak
Carousel Slide Trays, the topics are various Jewish life-cycles, Zionism,
Israel, Jewish Education etc.
Are these worth preserving? Are there any institutions that would be interested
in accepting them? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know,
Thank you

 I. Mizrahi

          Mizrahi Book Store
             3114 Quentin Rd
             Brooklyn NY 11234
             347-492-6508             antique, used, rare &             out of
print Jewish Books            http://judaicaused.com/