Shalom Conference Attendees,

Don't forget to stop by and shop at our vendors, who will be set up in the
Social Hall after 11 am. You should be able to find all of the books
written by authors attending the conference. Grab them while they're sold
out!

See you in Boston,

Jackie

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 7:56 AM, James Rosenbloom <rosen...@brandeis.edu>
wrote:

> The full conference book, with the schedule and map of the Temple, is
> available online on our AJL website. For your convenience, I list below the
> locations for Monday morning activities prior to the opening luncheon.
>
> Registration opens at 9AM. It is on the bottom floor of the Temple.
>
> 9-10:30
> Judaica Librarianship Editorial Board    Youth Room
> Accreditation Committee    Sisterhood Room
> OCLC Update     The Library
>
> 10:30-12
> RAS Cataloging Committee    The Library
> Newcomers Welcome   Sisterhood Room
> Bibliographers Meeting   Youth Room
>
> The Sisterhood and Youth Rooms are on the bottom floor of the Temple. You
> need to ask the person at the reception desk to buzz you into the
> elevator.  The Library is on the main floor, in the corridor to the right
> of the entrance. Room signage will not be in place in the early morning,
> but the rooms can be easily identified.
>
> You will need to show your meal ticket to access all of the meals, so
> please make sure to register before the luncheon.
>

> --
> James P Rosenbloom
> Judaica Librarian, Brandeis University
> National Conference Chair (and former president), Association of Jewish
> Libraries
>
> Library
> Mailstop 045
> Brandeis University
> 415 South St.
> Waltham, MA 02454 9110
> 781-736-4688
> rosenbl...@brandeis.edu
>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.service.ohio-
> state.edu/maillist.html
> Earlier Listserver:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.acs.ohio-
> state.edu/maillist.html
> AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org

Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University