Dear safranim,

After a very productive and fruitful tenure as the Assistant Curator for
Judaica and Hebraica at Stanford University Libraries, Anna Levia will move
into some new areas where she will be able to contribute her expertise,
linguistic and language abilities, and wonderful interpersonal and teaching
skills.  Please see the following announcement.

https://library.stanford.edu/blogs/stanford-libraries-blog/2018/07/new-roles-anna-levia

I will miss our many years of working together. It has been a terrific
collegiale relationship but wish her much success in, and gratification from
her new responsibilities.

Best, Heidi Lerner

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953