Shalom!

The editors of the Jewish Review of Books have selected 10 previously-published
articles that follow the arc of the fall holidays, from Rosh Hashanah and Yom
Kippur to Sukkot and Simchat Torah, and created a High Holiday Companion ebook.
We hope that you will enjoy the articles, print them out to take to the
synagogue, and share them with your communities. Best wishes for a sweet new
year!

You can read these articles at the following link created for AJL at:

https://jewishreviewofbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/High-Holiday-Companion_Final_lowres-1.pdf?x80808

Shanah Tovah,

Jackie

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University