Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendations for a "classic" book that is
appropriate for Yeshiva Schools?

Or

Does anyone have a recommendation for an appropriate high quality book, that is
not considered a "classic," for Yeshiva Schools?

I'm looking for books at each of these levels. Please let me know if you have
recommendations for any of the following levels:
Upper Elementary  4th-5th
Middle School 6th-8th
High School  9th-12th

Thank you in advance for any leads!
Jessica Fink

Jessica Fink, Librarian
The Louise D. Morton J. Macks
Center for Jewish Education
(410) 735-5018
jessicaf...@cjebaltimore.org<mailto:jessicaf...@cjebaltimore.org>

I am in the offi ce on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.