Greetings, all:

One final notice about the October AJL Jewish Book Carnival, which I'll be
hosting over on the My Machberet blog. Link contributions are due *today*
for posting on Monday. Background info and submission instructions are
available on the AJL site/Carnival HQ:
https://jewishlibraries.org/Jewish_Book_Carnival_HQ. (Many thanks to all
who have already sent in a link.)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to alert you all to Jewish
Storyteller Press's forthcoming publication of the first English
translation (by Tina Lunson) of Jacob Dinezon's 1877 Yiddish bestseller THE
DARK YOUNG MAN. I'm helping the press promote this title as part of its
work to #CelebrateDinezon in 2019, which will mark the 100th anniversary of
the author's yarzheit/yortsayt. The book will be released in February, and
you can learn much more about it at https://www.jewishstorytellerpress.com/;
I'm happy to receive requests for digital review copies at
https://www.erikadreifus.com/contact/.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year,
Erika

--
*Erika Dreifus* | Writer. Poet. Publicist. Resource Maven.
(w) http://www.erikadreifus.com