I'm very happy to announce the relaunch of my site, The Jewish Guide to the
Internet, at https://www.jewishinternetguide.com/

Please note the minor change in the URL.

The site, which is based on my book of the same title, contains an annotated
collection of more than 2500 resources in 100 categories. All of the entries
have been updated.

As I noted in an earlier posting on HaSafran, I also have a collection of
Judaica sources and secular sources for high school students in yeshivas and
Jewish day schools located on the same site.

I hope you find the material useful and share it with others.

Diane Romm