Dear Dianne,

Chapeau! This is a very helpful resource and very well done.

The challenge for our community now is to aggregate as much as
possible these digital libraries. This can be carried out both in
Europeana <http://europeana.eu> as well as at the Digital Public Library of
America <http://dp.la>.

In this context I am happy to tell you that Judaica Europeana II has just
been approved by the European Commission and should begin in
early 2019. The resource you have developed will expand our
catching net for additional of Jewish Cultural Heritage digital libraries
to be aggregated to Europeana. A Culture Chatbot is also coming
soon...

Best regards,
Dov

*Dov Winer*

* JHN/Judaica Europeana*

The programme for a Jewish Knowledge Grid is available here.
<http://ajlpublishing.org/jl/vol18/iss1/9/>

http://www.judaica-europeana.eu             dov.wi...@gmail.com
*cellular: +972.508.261163 *

Virus-free.