Dear colleagues:

Can someone who knows about Nazi propaganda and literature help me answer this
student?
Your help is very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Selector Jewish Studies, Northwestern University
Africana Monographic Cataloger
847-491-7585

My name is Sandra Chikerotis, and I am a student at Garrett-Evangelical
Theological Seminary. I'm currently working on my final thesis, which is about
John Chrysostom and his treatment of Jewish peoples in the 4th century.
However, the conclusion of my paper is about the lasting effects  that
Chrysostom's hate filled rhetoric produced, and I wanted to add in some things
about World War 2. I had read that Chrysostom's Against the Jews sermons were
used as nazi propaganda during the war, but I can't find any example of this or
actual reference to this that is more substantial than mere mention. Do you
have any idea where I could find this information out?

Thank you!

Sandra Chikerotis