What a perfectly well-deserved selection for this year’s Fanny Goldstein Award.

Good job, dear Award Committee!!

Xox

Etta Gold

From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> On Behalf Of James Rosenbloom
via Hasafran
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:30 AM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] The 2019 Fanny Goldstein Merit Award

The recipient of this year's award is Elliot H Gertel. He served as
vice-president and president of the RAS Division, and for many years has been
our liaison to ALA. He has promoted our presence at ALA conferences and has
worked to make known the importance of Judaica librarians in the library world.
Congratulations to Elliot for this well deserved honor.

The Award Committee

Michelle Chesner,

Suzi Dubin

Jim Rosenbloom, chair

--

James P Rosenbloom
Judaica Librarian, Brandeis University

Former President, Association of Jewish Libraries

Library
Mailstop 045
Brandeis University
415 South St.