Hi all,
When I was in school (Wayne State U) for my MLIS  (2008-2011), I came
across a resource that had the minutes from the Cleveland Jewish Orphan
Asylum. I found a note in the minutes that referred to my great aunt, Mary
Kinberg. She was born in 1897, her mother died in childbirth and she was
placed in the Cleveland Jewish Orphan Asylum and was released from the home
when she was about 10 to her father who had remarried (according to the
note I found in the minutes of a meeting). I cannot seem to find this
resource anymore. By this resource, I mean the transcription of the minutes
of the meetings of the Cleveland Jewish Orphan Asylum. Perhaps they were in
something I only had access to while I was in school. Any ideas?

--
Clare Kinberg, Temple Beth Emeth, Ann Arbor