It dawned on me, I might have some resources for these shut down times and
wanted to recommend them….
help me get the word out by  sharing these around and letting me know where I
can post them

1. Jewish COLORING BOOKS:

a. My own New Moon: Rosh Hodesh Book/Coloring book: with illustrations and
pictures to color in:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692676465/sr=8-2/qid=1461032987/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1461032987&sr=8-2

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692676465/sr=8-2/qid=1461032987/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1461032987&sr=8-2>

b. Another coloring book is done by my friend Analesa, and its coloring
mandalahs of Hebrew letters, great kids for AND adults:

Its called Keys of Genesis: Alphabet of Vibration
heres the link:
scroll down to see the order

https://analesaberg.com/shop/ <https://analesaberg.com/shop/>

2. BEDTIME READING:
To calm the anxiety?
 My Angels at Dreamtime, bedtime story ……may calm the family down if they are
having trouble falling asleep???

https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dreamtime-Rabbi-Rayzel-Raphael/dp/1504390806
<https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dreamtime-Rabbi-Rayzel-Raphael/dp/1504390806>

3. And finally:  SICK and need MUSIC?
my singing group MIRAJ, put out a CD Healing Chants for the Soul
heres the link for that!

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/miraj3 <https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/miraj3>

More information  and better pictures are on my website: www.shechinah.com

THANK YOU

Rabbi Rayzel

Internet Kavannah 5780

As my fingers fly over the keyboard, may I send out only loving, healing and
clarifying messages.  Oh Great Cosmic Force Within Us and Around Us help me
feel the connection to the other beings in this technological web. Angels of
Discernment, grant me the ability to decide which petitions are urgent and
which can be deleted with joy. Infinite Source of Calm and Patience, grant
serenity to those who do not hear back from me right away or who are irritated
by typos.  May all those who read this feel blessed to be alive at this time of
great transformation and potential.
 Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy
Shechinah...what a ride"............and by the way "Who let the morning people
run things?"
 May angelic beings guide your way today.
 Rabbi G. Rayzel Raphael
Singer, Songwriter, Ritual-Maker and Spirituality Consultant.
http://www.shechinah.com <http://www.shechinah.com/>
www.interfaithjewishweddings.com <http://www.interfaithjewishweddings.com/>