Dear Colleagues,

Research is being done as to how people are responding to the the Coronavirus
pandemic.

Worth participating in this survey. I am sure they will appreciate
international responses as well.

Be well,
Naomi

Coronavirus – Information and Emotions Survey

We invite you to participate in a brief survey that seeks to understand the
public attitude about information during a public health emergency. You can
help us in this research by participating in the following brief survey:

http://sjudlis.com/covid19survey/

Since we intend to distribute the survey broadly to a wide group of people in
the U.S. regardless of their age, background, or geographical location, it
would be of an immense help if you would please pass on the survey link to
those who may be interested in filling this out.

Thank you for considering participation in this research project.

Rajesh Singh, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Division of Library and Information Science

St. John's University

8000 Utopia Parkway

Queens, New York 11439

Tel: 718-990-5705<tel:718-990-5705>

Email: sing...@stjohns.edu<mailto:sing...@stjohns.edu>

https://sju.webex.com/join/singhr1
---
NOTE: If you use your email "Reply" feature, your response will be sent to the
author. To send a message to the entire list, please use the "Reply to All"
feature.

You are subscribed to metro-commun...@lists.metrolists.org
Modify your subscription settings here:
https://lists.metrolists.org/mailman/options/metro-community