Hi all,
I am trying to compile a list of Jewish Book club facilitators. In this time of
Zoom, there may be a way we can all attend sessions in different parts of the
world.  If you are interested in being on my list (and letting me figure out
how to proceed with this idea) please email me your name, affiliation,
location, years of experience, and if you have ever done a Zoom book club as of
yet.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Silverman

Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library

[https://reg139.imperisoft.com/Pages/System/Image.aspx?id2=78]

Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu<mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>

Website: http://library.aju.edu<http://library.aju.edu/>