To all our friends and associates:

Like you we are hunkered down and are sorry that we shall not see each
other in person this coming June at the Annual Conference in Evanston.

We would like to invite you to visit our website and take advantage of a
20% off sale with free shipping inside the US, that beings today May 15th
and runs until the ends of the month May 31st.

The hot link below will take you to the announcement and the Coupon Code
that you will need to apply at check out, if you find anything of interest.

Books can be held until you are able to receive them at your library.

Institutions can be billed using next years fiscal calendar, i.e., July
-September

With thanks, stay well and Hag Shavout Samach!

Email Link https://conta.cc/35Vyo6V

Note: The Coupon code is ALL CAPS and there is a space before 2020