Dear friends,

enormous thanks to conference organizers and participants! A magnificent job to
make it possible and effective. It was a clear sign that this community is
ready and capable to meet huge challenges as well as to find ways to continue
its very important mission - to serve the goals of humanity and humanism. I am
happy and proud to feel part of it.
My sincere wish and hope is to meet all of you in the next conference and be
able not only share our ideas but safely shake hands with you.

Looking forward,

Žilvinas