Last April when the pandemic hit, - and all of my wedding clients postponed
their ceremonies- I needed to do something. I was motivated to create healing
services, and raise money for tzedakah for Covid relief. I followed the calling
of my heart and began to organize zoom galas on the Aleph platform.  I ended up
hosting 5 cross denominational programs with 200- 600 participants on each!
With helpers, I raised a lot of money; gave artists/musicians/teachers a
platform to showcase their work; and created a forum to keep our souls
uplifted.

Today I’m happy to say I’m going to working more officially with Aleph as the
Director Of Spiritual Arts  (part time) and will be curating more of these
programs in the coming months.  It feels exciting to begin the new year with
visioning something beautiful into being.

My intentions behind these are:
-to honor holy space and time with joy, love and spiritual meaning
-to support artists, teachers, singer songwriter, authors, clergy,
emerging/diverse creative Jewish voices, JPOC, LGBTQ and others affected by the
pandemic
-to raise money for non-profits at this time of need

So consider this an invitation:
if you have ever wanted to present "your Torah" to a large audience;
if you have books or CDs or art projects to promote;
if you like to teach, sing or dance, do yoga/body movement;
have a story from Jewish tradition to share;
or just want to feel like you are part of the bigger Web of Comfort that is
holding people’s spirits aloft during this time……

Please email me with an offering for the upcoming programs- or a Save my Name
for the future: rray...@shechinah.com ( alternate: shechina...@verizon.net

The first event will be Saturday night September 19th, second evening of Rosh
Hashanah… we have found that many people who attend do not have have a
spiritual home/congregation and will need a place to feel connected.

Seeking teachers, musicians, artists, meditators, authors, astrologists, cooks,
embodied artists, poets, and more -to help launch a sweet new year with a zoom
offering.
Themes for INVITING IN THE SWEETNESS: ROSH HASHANAH Content can include but not
limited to: blessing the year, gematria interpretations of the year,
traditional and new melodies; artistic renditions; blessings; shofar
blowing/teaching; recipes/demonstration/seder foods; Torah vorts; what we've
learned  this past year; teshuva, (repentence;) t’flilah(prayer); tzedakah
(charity); Torah interpretation; how to (literally) move into the new year
gracefully; honey and bees; kavvanot; messages to heed for the new year;
uplifting blessings, etc.

AND SUKKOT:

The second event will be during SUKKOT SHAZOOM, Sunday evening October 4
Themes include but not limited to: joy; water/Beit ha-shoevah; harvest;
multicultural/interfaith; shelter; sukkah torah; feasting; showcase your sukkah
decorations; ushpizin/invited holy guests; kabbalah of sukkot; fragility,
sitting; history of sukkah; environmentai issues; how to build a sukkah;
rain;prayers, hoshanot rituals; lulav/etrog and more…

Please respond to
rray...@shechinah.com <mailto:rrray...@shechinah.com>

with either SWEETNESS in the subject line or SUKKOT SHAZOOM

Blessings for the turning,
and miracles in the new year!

Rayzel