Hi Yelena,

We have it on microfilm as does UCLA, Indiana Univerisy HUC, LC, Ohio State,
and NYPL. Have you tried  your ILL?

It is romanized as ha-Doar. Here is the OCLC number

#5258462

If you to to OCLC #  5372484 you will see a large number of libraries in print.

best, Heidi

I cam  cc'ing

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953