We would like to share that the JTS COVID-19 Digital Archive is now
live<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://digitalcollections.jtsa.edu/islandora/object/jts*3A657127*overlay-context=user/10706__;JSM!!KGKeukY!hq9BbrSMpLktjhnCbtdKNsgRfQcSCx0aakwz7Be4ATkMJEVgAlIbijJIbCa3g20dm4MuLibmdJVyRIs$
 > on our Library’s Digital Collections page! We continue to invite new
submissions through our Google
form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/RcA1Zp1ZvtftzYJz5__;!!KGKeukY!hq9BbrSMpLktjhnCbtdKNsgRfQcSCx0aakwz7Be4ATkMJEVgAlIbijJIbCa3g20dm4MuLibmVscgmgw$
 > or through covidarch...@jtsa.edu<mailto:covidarch...@jtsa.edu>.

Our collecting focus is the Conservative Jewish movement in North America,
which includes personal contributions from JTS students, faculty, and alumni;
JTS communications and institutional records; and the records of our affiliate
institutions including Camp Ramah, the Rabbinical Assembly, and the United
Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. We are also actively collecting
websites<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive-it.org/organizations/1839__;!!KGKeukY!hq9BbrSMpLktjhnCbtdKNsgRfQcSCx0aakwz7Be4ATkMJEVgAlIbijJIbCa3g20dm4MuLibmJwz3D1k$
 > related to USCJ-affiliated synagogues, JTS, and our affiliates.

We have recently partnered with a project called Collecting These Times:
American Jewish Experiences of the Pandemic, which includes a web
portal<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://collectingthesetimes.org/s/collecting-these-times/page/home__;!!KGKeukY!hq9BbrSMpLktjhnCbtdKNsgRfQcSCx0aakwz7Be4ATkMJEVgAlIbijJIbCa3g20dm4MuLibmF7yGxZI$
 > that aggregates dozens of collections similar to our own, as well as an oral
history collecting
project<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.cajm.net/new-page-2__;!!KGKeukY!hq9BbrSMpLktjhnCbtdKNsgRfQcSCx0aakwz7Be4ATkMJEVgAlIbijJIbCa3g20dm4MuLibmG41x9pY$
 >. We are currently working to migrate our collection to the web portal, and
to begin conducting interviews with individuals affiliated with Conservative
Judaism.

Please be in touch with any questions or feedback!

Elizabeth Kobert

Processing Archivist

Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary

3080 Broadway

New York, NY 10027

elkob...@jtsa.edu<mailto:elkob...@jtsa.edu>