From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Amy Graham via
Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 7:19 AM
To: Hasafran <hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] Books dealing with diversity of the Jewish experience

Collective wisdom,

Our synagogue is looking to do a "one synagogue, one book" type of event. They
are looking at a theme of diversity of Jewish experience. Does anyone have any
suggestions? Could be fiction or non-fiction, but preferably something light
enough for summer reading (yes it is June already!). I am interpreting
"diversity" broadly. Marra Gad's Color of Love and Sue Eisenfeld's Wandering
Dixie were both suggested and seem like decent possibilities.

Thank you for any ideas.

Amy Graham

Amy Wissoker Graham
Librarian