I'm the librarian in a large synagogue preschool and this year I've been doing
storytime with classes over Zoom (I'm in the library, the kids are in their
classrooms). The younger ones are just not connecting with me this way and the
director is asking to have the kids come into the library for storytime, with
me reading to them in a transparent mask. The kids are all too young for
vaccines and many are too young for masks.

I've been super cautious during the whole pandemic, so this makes me nervous,
especially with the new variant on the way. Does anyone have any thoughts about
the safety of spending time with multiple groups of unvaxxed unmasked kids on a
daily basis? Or how I can make it safer, if going outdoors is not an option?

Thanks for any ideas,
Heidi

Heidi Rabinowitz
Feldman Children's Library