From: Sussman, Joanna via Hasafran
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2021 12:58 PM
To: Michelle Sandler; Hasafran
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Looking for Jewish Book Vendor to Come to my Southern
California Synagogue for Purim Carnival

Kar-Ben offers online book fairs, as well as on-site fairs where books can be
viewed and orders taken. Please let me know if you’d like more information
about either of these. You might also try your local indie bookstore that might
be willing to come in, although they’d likely need to pre-order Jewish books to
have on hand. Another alternative is to invite an author of a Purim book to
come for a reading and book sale/signing.
Joni Sussman
Kar-Ben Publishing

Get Outlook for iOS