Was children book circulation also down ?

From: Susan Kusel via Hasafran
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 8:40 AM
To: Hasafran; Andrea Rapp
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Covid and circulation

Circulation in my synagogue library is definitely way down. COVID is absolutely
the reason.

A lot of things that draw patrons have been virtual such as Shabbat services,
religious school, adult education, social events like book clubs and mahjong...
even funerals, etc. And there are fewer people in the building in general,
including staff, who also check out books.

But I do feel like my circulation is just starting to revive. It's so nice to
see books checked out and to see patrons again.
-Susan

Susan Kusel
Librarian
Temple Rodef Shalom