Hi all,

My name is Emily Apterbach, and I am currently enrolled at the Graduate
School of Library and Information Studies, Queens College. I am studying
the cataloging of Holocaust denial literature. I am interested in your
opinion of the Library of Congress' classification (LCC) call numbers and
subject headings. Section 1 questions 1-11 ask participants about Holocaust
denial literature. Section 2 questions 12-25 asks participants to rank
quotes contained in a biography of Adolf Hitler. This survey should take
between 10-15 minutes to complete. There are two sections within this
survey. If you have any further questions about the study and survey, feel
free to reach out at emily.apterbac...@qmail.cuny.edu. The survey will be
open from April 14, 2022- May 5, 2022. Participants hopefully represented
in the sample will be catalogers and acquisition librarians. Individuals
who hold an MLS/MLIS, or equivalent degrees are welcomed, and encouraged
to participate.

Below, please find the link to the survey:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/uBjq7PRQHhxjcKEVA__;!!KGKeukY!375zX848UJREunmLR1i9d_7XduA5XCJtCodx25__dgcTdo_v-4VtxI85u5S-_kii3T4bWfZK4-U_aVYTNRD3fQbC2jQw$

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_uBjq7PRQHhxjcKEVA&d=DwMFaQ&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=ybebjGaTQ8h3JS4mTpYMYg9tpBVEdF0Szo8zaI7t9RY&m=SkPbydECbxJZpoJxkZW1dzUCrAvdFvaGDthOZTyaM74&s=kQ9ISUcZ_YW6OyT6NQfGPZzD-LcB8M3dwMNr2daeBWE&e=>

Thank you so much,

Emily Apterbach