Thank you so much, dear Heidi! This podcast and the authors' participation was
truly captivating.
Etta Gold

-----Original Message-----
From: Heidi Rabinowitz
Sent: Jun 16, 2022 6:00 PM
To: Hasafran , SFAJL
Subject: [ha-Safran] The Book of Life Podcast: Queer Yiddish Kidlit

 Happy Pride Month! On The Book of Life podcast I have a bonus episode this
month to celebrate. My guests are Jonathan Branfman, author of You Be You: The
Kid's Guide to Gender, Sexuality, and Family, and Lili Rosen, who translated
the book

 Happy Pride Month! On The Book of Life podcast I have a bonus episode this
month to celebrate. My guests are Jonathan Branfman, author of You Be You: The
Kid's Guide to Gender, Sexuality, and Family, and Lili Rosen, who translated
the book into Yiddish. You can listen to the podcast here (you'll also find a
transcript in case you prefer to read rather than listen): . You can also find
a fairly comprehensive bibliography of queer Jewish kidlit on The Book of Life
website at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2022/06/queer-jewish-books.html__;!!KGKeukY!x7rIhy0uYDgjG33-0uzQyaPlt-MhJclLV6IOOhFv_78FJCtFtT4ebB3PuIluy3p1K5Wudi6X9qjYzmdnMDuA73ae-L_inrcW6Q$

(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2022/06/zikh-aleyn-zayn-getray-or-you-be-you.html__;!!KGKeukY!1IL7msX41QKADvqvWzNKPEkBbUgVbGggDd9pSGF7roIOnsrRK76_hWz9mO4Ln7frzEBS-F2qQ0shzJL7mhGqKGWqgUGZJhb4A9LmOWfUSJA$).
 Please let me know about any titles I've forgotten to include.
Word of mouth is the best way for the show to find new listeners, so please
share this or any episode with your friends!

Thanks so much,
Heidi