Hi safranim,

I just want to remind y'all that The Sydney Taylor Shmooze mock award blog
reviews Jewish books for kids and teens year round. Our wonderful team of
volunteers is providing reviews for board books, picture books, middle
grade, and YA with Jewish content. Read the reviews at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/__;!!KGKeukY!3AThz3ObXDobB7OMpGR3h1pvm4cutU9YM84rQ4PUusXZXSpcbLXwMfNuSCCgELlexeSAiP39rkm_3nMteVT-F9wI0nRgPxyif70GcM_vf5Y$
   or subscribe to get them in your inbox
at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sydneytaylorshmooze.com/p/subscribe.html__;!!KGKeukY!3AThz3ObXDobB7OMpGR3h1pvm4cutU9YM84rQ4PUusXZXSpcbLXwMfNuSCCgELlexeSAiP39rkm_3nMteVT-F9wI0nRgPxyif70GAHyfxOo$
  .

Enjoy!
Heidi Rabinowitz & Susan Kusel & Chava Pinchuck
Co-Admins, The Sydney Taylor Shmooze
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html