Hello Everyone,
We invite those of you who work in the New England area to join the AJL New
England Chapter and look forward to meeting you and reconnecting with current
New England Chapter members. Please answer a few questions in this
Form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe01tnr0x-8DgEWmcWSJ7k-UjusqLUF1mZwiadgGxw5v1GWKg/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!KGKeukY!3WWXz-2jIHmTOTEp-B7fjCr7HnNiQVtInVXQx2soJB-y47eRWS1N45eHJUbj5-uuUCXX14WOtBV7klknazGFRoesCQ$
  > to indicate your preferences for our meetings, help us create programming
for our Chapter, and make sure your name and contact information is on our
email distribution list.
Thanks so much and Happy New Year,

Sarah Feldman
Gann Academy