From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+egold=tbam....@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of
Sheryl Stahl via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2022 3:13:27 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>; Rebecca Landau
<reb9...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] How to Find your way in the dark -discussion questions?

I interviewed him for the Nice Jewish Books podcast. You can hear it here
https: //jewishlibraries.
org/how-to-find-your-way-in-the-dark-with-derek-miller/ best, Sheryl Stahl
From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces@ lists. osu. edu> on behalf of
I interviewed him for the Nice Jewish Books podcast. You can hear it here
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/how-to-find-your-way-in-the-dark-with-derek-miller/__;!!KGKeukY!2PpsYymGN8fi4WWV1Fo6vD9jdnK64LsDG6TQNqk6b2csLcC5pifCw_QtjxZgZJmQ-hU1ImVmBlvTRzEz$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/how-to-find-your-way-in-the-dark-with-derek-miller/__;!!KGKeukY!zdY7E2Lt5q8B20P5omqzeBV9ix2_ZAKT75oNKgk1RBsegEu5ZbY40mDrEme6MuqRLzOTaIzgxoRtxAXoKD_ziEDIj_s$>

best,
Sheryl Stahl