We are thrilled to announce that "The Art of the Ketubbah" by Shalom Sabar is
now available. There are limited number of copies so please be sure to place
your order!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jtsa.edu/news/art-of-the-ketubbah/__;!!KGKeukY!zgY6_Su7Hyu0LHXzqoj7ns_nFcUmxfd6ByR6zONsgQiCUWFMmwNhx9U7MdEP6pxDPLpADHc97bvcw5xwlzKTAYInlnkk$

[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jtsa.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Ketubbah-from-the-Hague-cropped-886x1024.jpg__;!!KGKeukY!zgY6_Su7Hyu0LHXzqoj7ns_nFcUmxfd6ByR6zONsgQiCUWFMmwNhx9U7MdEP6pxDPLpADHc97bvcw5xwlzKTAexXPH8r$

]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jtsa.edu/news/art-of-the-ketubbah/__;!!KGKeukY!zgY6_Su7Hyu0LHXzqoj7ns_nFcUmxfd6ByR6zONsgQiCUWFMmwNhx9U7MdEP6pxDPLpADHc97bvcw5xwlzKTAYInlnkk$

“The Art of the Ketubbah”: New Book from JTS
Library<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jtsa.edu/news/art-of-the-ketubbah/__;!!KGKeukY!zgY6_Su7Hyu0LHXzqoj7ns_nFcUmxfd6ByR6zONsgQiCUWFMmwNhx9U7MdEP6pxDPLpADHc97bvcw5xwlzKTAYInlnkk$

The Art of the Ketubbah includes high-quality color photographs that document
the rich variety of decorating and calligraphic styles used by Jewish
communities to enhance the ancient text formulas they shared.These contracts
reveal social customs, family relationships, economic situations, and a
community’s interactions with the world around it, spanning thirty-seven
countries on four ...
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.jtsa.edu__;!!KGKeukY!zgY6_Su7Hyu0LHXzqoj7ns_nFcUmxfd6ByR6zONsgQiCUWFMmwNhx9U7MdEP6pxDPLpADHc97bvcw5xwlzKTAeZ7QL4P$

For those who pre-ordered the book, it will be shipped within a few weeks.

Naomi M. Steinberger
Director of Library Services
Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

To inspire the Jewish future by sparking discovery of our past.
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html