Dear Rachel,
Congratulations on your up coming retirement. Wishing you the best of health,
happiness, and success on your new chapter in life.
Wish best wishes,Haim

    On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 02:19:17 PM EST, Rachel Leket-Mor via
  Dear Rachel, Congratulations on your much-deserving retirement! It was a
pleasure working with you on the RAS reference and bibliography award
committee, reading your articles in Judaica Librarianship, and hanging out with
you during AJL conferences.
Dear Rachel,

Congratulations on your much-deserving retirement! It was a pleasure working
with you on the RAS reference and bibliography award committee, reading your
articles in Judaica Librarianship, and hanging out with you during AJL
conferences.

Wishing you a wonderful retirement,

Rachel