Congratulations Racheli!

On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 10:45 PM Rachel Leket-Mor via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> [...]
>

> The Recovery of Nazi Looted Books in the UCLA Library: From Prague to Los
> Angeles and Back
>
> Diane Mizrachi, Ivan Kohout, and Michal Bušek, 5–19
>

> A History of YIVO’s Prewar Archival Collections from 1925 to 2001
>
> Stefanie Halpern, 20–40
>

> The Baltimore Hebrew Institute Collection: A Jewish Studies Library
> Re-imaged, Elaine Mael, 41–56
>

> Jewish German Immigrant Booksellers in Twentieth-Century Ecuador
>
> Irene Munster, 57–72
>

> Two Articles by Ber Borokhov about Judaica Libraries and Librarians
>
> Zachary M. Baker, 73–83
>

> Workers’ Libraries in Interwar Poland: Selections Translated from a
> Yiddish Handbook, Jordan Finkin, 84–102
>

> Who Own Jewish Culture Heritage?
>
> Association of Jewish Libraries Rosaline and Meyer Feinstein Memorial
> Lecture, Arthur Kiron, 103–122
>

> It’s Raining Lemons! How the COVID-19 Pandemic Reshaped the Association of
> Jewish Libraries, Michelle Margolis, 123–127
>

> Hiding in Plain Sight: Toward a Celebration of Hebraica Catalogers
>
> Roger Kohn, 128–150
>

> Jewish Identity and American Acceptance: Welcoming a Firstborn Son in Two
> Classic Children's Books, Emily Schneider
>
> 151–158
>

> Provenance Research, Memory Culture, and the Futurity of Archives: Three
> Essential Resources for Researching the Nazi Past, Rachel Heuberger, 159–172
>

> Book Review: Caroline Jessen, Kanon im Exil: Lektüren deutsch-jüdischer
> Emigranten in Palästina/ Israel. Göttingen: Wallstein Verlag, 2019. 398 p.
> ISBN: 9783835333482. [German], Renate Evers, 173–181
>

> Book Review: Jason Lustig, A Time to Gather: Archives and the Control of
> Jewish Culture. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2022. ix, 265 p.
> ISBN: 9780197563526, Amalia S. Levi, 182–188
>

> Book Review: Jason Lustig, A Time to Gather: Archives and the Control of
> Jewish Culture. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2022. ix, 265 p.
> ISBN: 9780197563526, Larissa Allwork, 189–194
>

> DH/JS: Mapping Jewish Studies
>
> Michelle Margolis, 195–197
>

> Scatter of the Literature, March 2020–December 2022
>
> Rachel Leket-Mor and Nadav Sharon, 198–222
>

> Tribute to Heidi G. Lerner upon Her Retirement
>
> Aaron J. Taub, 223–226
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrIvZxL9io$
>
> Earlier Listserver:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrIvZxL9io$

Sally Stieglitz
she/her
Communications and Outreach Coordinator
*Liaison to Academic, Hospital, and Special Libraries *
Long Island Library Resources Council

631.675.1570 ext. 2005
sstiegl...@lilrc.org
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lilrc.org__;!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrIaGrx9PM$

[image: ORCID]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1552-9188__;!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrI7cRoX3g$

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.esln.org/__;!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrI_Hh4ekI$
 >)

Follow LILRC on Facebook
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/LILRCouncil/__;!!KGKeukY!02yIKAXTCnH07mWvXZxMUHDyBsMEXiTzYqvR62vNPUMcEiA3V7ufHxz8ziY9P3norCtM1HltuQh3h9-TV0MbK44u-WrIzzXvhw4$