For my synagogue library of about 8,000 items, I use OPALS.  It is fully
web based.
For my home collection I use LibSoft.  Of course I don't use the
circulation module.  I don't pay for the web based catalog.  I have 34000
items in the catalog and that is not a limiting factor.  LibSoft just sent
an upgrade this morning that I have not yet installed.  Installation of
their upgrades is tedious.   OPALS upgrades are all done at the vendor
level and require nothing on your part.  If you can afford $300 per year go
with OPALS.  It is totally Hebrew friendly, but does not allow multiple 245
fields.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 11:20 PM Patricia Lewin via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> I am a member of Kehillat Israel in Pacific Palisades. Our library is
> small, about 3000 books. Our present software catalog program is no longer
> supported. Can anyone tell me about a software program that they use?
>
> I am a member of Kehillat Israel in Pacific Palisades. Our library is
> small, about 3000 books. Our present software catalog program is no longer
> supported. Can anyone tell me about a software program that they use?
>
> Patricia Lewin
>

> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient__;!!KGKeukY!zna9uWrsPI3RwO9jI769NHb2FYsUL9cGAp6Iv6qb8cBEZUWXgCDY0q_Aq2s9RUNlKytfHlEt7RNZhyI_JK6TObmoBvjRiLWJ$>
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient__;!!KGKeukY!zna9uWrsPI3RwO9jI769NHb2FYsUL9cGAp6Iv6qb8cBEZUWXgCDY0q_Aq2s9RUNlKytfHlEt7RNZhyI_JK6TObmoBvjRiLWJ$>
> <#m_2319710703875603606_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!wdkyE5H5VK1QEh5i-vI5t_IEH0ImihrcdPzwI4YP-n5EW445Ff8bDzq0U87oYyNdh5RFC0bztShrP4d_VbtqiA$
>
> Earlier Listserver:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!wdkyE5H5VK1QEh5i-vI5t_IEH0ImihrcdPzwI4YP-n5EW445Ff8bDzq0U87oYyNdh5RFC0bztShrP4d_VbtqiA$