From: Jean-Claude KUPERMINC via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [ha-Safran] AJL Members abroad
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>

Dear Safranim,
I am very happy to have received by post the button of AJL Proud member for
2023. It is very well designed, and I was laughing when I read the
catalogue card it was attached to: "Sex Role Perceptions of Palestinian
males and females in Israel".

I was wondering, how many AJL Members are there outside of Israel and the
USA? I feel a little alone as a Proud Member in France.

All the best

Jean-Claude Kuperminc
Library and Archives of the Alliance Israelite Universelle, Paris, France.
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html