Hello safranim and safraniyot,

I would like to thank the amazing members of this group for sending me the
article from The Atlantic that I was looking for!

Best regards,

Ana Esterin
Librarian
Gray Academy of Jewish Education
Kaufman Silverberg Library
123 Doncaster Street
Winnipeg, MB     R3N 2B4
Ph. 204-477-7476
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.winnipegjewishlibrary.ca__;!!KGKeukY!xOtOowDxmQM15kaEzB9PWV4t0gN55skLEDMEpwDy5O5ByJFXfU2HEaAOG8NzbRuNQlGmz2KM6GbF4p0ZKDR3UgHnC6o$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.winnipegjewishlibrary.ca/__;!!KGKeukY!xOtOowDxmQM15kaEzB9PWV4t0gN55skLEDMEpwDy5O5ByJFXfU2HEaAOG8NzbRuNQlGmz2KM6GbF4p0ZKDR3csmPT5Y$

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and/or any attachments in this transmission
may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of this information by a person other than the
intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. If you are not the
intended recipient, or if you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately, delete this message from your system and destroy all
copies. Thank you.

EMAIL PRIVACY: The Winnipeg Board of Jewish Education and Gray Academy make
every effort to keep electronic communications between families and school
private, however, email is not considered a secure or private form of
communication. If you need to share information with the school that is
sensitive or confidential in nature, you should discuss it by phone or in
person.

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html