Mazel tov, Racheli!
Sally

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 8:37 AM Radnofsky, Violet via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> [...]
> Jewish Libraries, which will be held virtually this year. Information about
> the conference is available at
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2023-digital-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0Bqla_Zo$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2023-digital-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!yLunHgth5c7CIA6rCA6dRxsUitiLuNHhxoSIrTC8a_eC6BYUUCvGopPjl6zYhZnh9bMf4ZSkmTgLDYJf66Aea6wvivHEeulu$>
> .
>

> Members of the 2023 Fanny Goldstein Merit Award committee are Lisa
> Silverman, Jackie Ben-Efraim, and Elliot H. Gertel.
>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0bO1IoSo$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!0K-fSCL0NYE_rxxpYVqDvU_w4sxmdvhapy4Kfmf5dHQN68pYqPVDsY13DE8hBNSWz8Qo4_TldrrxAn-jliageWgjSrAOcb6xiMg2IAc$>
> Earlier Listserver:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0bO1IoSo$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!0K-fSCL0NYE_rxxpYVqDvU_w4sxmdvhapy4Kfmf5dHQN68pYqPVDsY13DE8hBNSWz8Qo4_TldrrxAn-jliageWgjSrAOcb6xiMg2IAc$>
> AJL HomePage
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0tDGCn7E$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!0K-fSCL0NYE_rxxpYVqDvU_w4sxmdvhapy4Kfmf5dHQN68pYqPVDsY13DE8hBNSWz8Qo4_TldrrxAn-jliageWgjSrAOcb6xr-8w7sQ$>

> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0bO1IoSo$
>
> Earlier Listserver:
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0bO1IoSo$

Sally Stieglitz
she/her
Communications and Outreach Coordinator
*Liaison to Academic, Hospital, and Special Libraries *
Long Island Library Resources Council

631.675.1570 ext. 2005
sstiegl...@lilrc.org
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lilrc.org__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj052tW5Lc$

[image: ORCID]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1552-9188__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0Cu2TPIU$

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.esln.org/__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0X70Fi6c$
 >)

Follow LILRC on Facebook
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/LILRCouncil/__;!!KGKeukY!y2D7dS07UItCzuyA6KPvUTHq_vgqLZbfrGx88qP3U4qOZA4A8aJ6c2xBC4OvxFNTiIXNBuoI6C-6xww21twYG_HO8Gj0pOPVyMs$