Dear Programs Director,
An Ark designed in 1525, during the Italian Renaissance period, has been
restored and reassembled in a New Jersey Hebrew school. This ark, which is used
on a daily basis, is the oldest of its kind in the United States.
We have assembled 34 fascinating lecture programs, many of which have been
presented in such venues as Public Libraries, Historical Societies, College
Alumni Associations, Senior Centers, Synagogues and Temples, Community Centers,
Hadassah Groups, Brandeis University Womens Organizations, Jewish Family
Services of Phoenix and the New York City Council of Supervisors and
Administrators (Retirees Chapter).
Some of our vast variety of programs range from the Great Architect Series
(e.g. Frank Lloyd Wright, Louis Kahn or Moshe Safdie) to the Art of the New
York City Subways. The Italian Ark is included in several of our zoom
programs­–”Synagogues of the United States,” “Synagogues of Western Europe,”
and “Jewish New Jersey in Vintage Photographs.” If your group or organization
might be interested in some of these programs, please let us know and we will
forward you the complete list.
Thank you very much.
Oscar Israelowitz
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.jewishheritagetoursny.com__;!!KGKeukY!z634GJdYm8TwLYNd-dpkbo3Fy2mHrqYY9m6j0w5-xZX_ueLKnS6z4YC-HxJ7iyYsYLOzS6NGWy-6Y_tnPAXQpbh8hW3TgYco$