Linda, Have you looked at:

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices (6-Volume Set) Rabbis Elliot N. Dorff, Danya
Ruttenberg, Louis E. Newman, eds. Includes titles

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Body

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Money

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Power

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Sex and Intimacy

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: War and National Security

Jewish Choices, Jewish Voices: Social Justice.

This JPS ethics series deals with some of the most critical moral issues of our
time. Each volume presents hypothetical cases on specific topics, followed by
traditional and contemporary sources. Supplementing these are brief essays,
written by contributors of various ages, backgrounds, and viewpoints to provoke
lively thought and discussion. These voices from Jewish tradition and today’s
Jewish community present us with new questions and perspectives, encouraging us
to consider our own moral choices in a new light.

The Jewish family ethics textbook ;Scheindlin, Neal S. <javascript:void(0);>
2021

"The Jewish Family Ethics Textbook guides teachers and students of all ages and
backgrounds in mining classical and modern Jewish texts to inform decision
making on hard choices"- Judaism offers us unique—and often divergent—insights
into contemporary moral quandaries. How can we use social media without hurting
others? Should people become parents through cloning? Should doctors help us
die?

The first ethics book to address social media and technology ethics through a
Jewish lens, along with teaching the additional skills of analyzing classical
Jewish texts, The Jewish Family Ethics Textbook guides teachers and students of
all ages in mining classical and modern Jewish texts to inform ethical
decision-making. Both sophisticated and accessible, the book tackles challenges
in parent-child relationships, personal and academic integrity, social media,
sexual intimacy, conception, abortion, and end of life. Case studies, largely
drawn from real life, concretize the dilemmas. Multifaceted texts from
tradition (translated from Hebrew and Aramaic) to modernity build on one
another to shed light on the deliberations. Questions for inquiry, commentary,
and a summation of the texts’ implications for the case studies deepen and open
up the dialogue.

2021 National Jewish Book Award Finalist for Con­tem­po­rary Jew­ish Life.

Text Messages: A Torah Commentary for Teens Paperback – May 1, 2012 by Rabbi
Jeffrey K. Salkin
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Rabbi*Jeffrey*K.*Salkin&text=Rabbi*Jeffrey*K.*Salkin&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books__;KysrKysr!!KGKeukY!yq-dPBizbNpQnoB7ZcKNqVCtU0N8cx9zH5xvG_RJKIqJL6pa4_p9ybXTz7fnpJT4sidP5tw4cJMFHtiLn2jd9hrK8PG3$
 >  (Editor)

This groundbreaking spiritual resource is truly transdenominational―including
the insights of over 100 Jews who identify as Reform, Conservative, Orthodox,
Reconstructionist, Renewal, post-denominational and “just Jewish.” They are
rabbis, cantors, educators, authors and community leaders.  Addressing the
concerns of young adults, it shows how the Torah can help teens deal with
issues including:

*       Interpersonal relationships; Social justice; Sexuality and gender
issues; Personal ethics; Responsibility to family; Community and the Jewish
people; Body image; Tattoos; Community service; The meaning of faith; Authority
and rebellion; The role of ritual; Personal theology; Prayer; Civility’ Living
safely; Dealing with disabilities; Challenges of eating morally

If you are looking for a book of fiction to read and discuss, try The
Assignment by Liza Wiemer.

Hope this helps.

Sherry Wasserman

Volunteer Librarian,

Congregation B’nai Moshe, W. Bloomfield, MI