Norm's books should be in every Judaica library. As the lovely obit says,
he filled in lots of the gaps in Jewish history (especially Jewish) for
older children and teens. I hadn't heard about his book on Cahan and the
Forward, but now I'm very much looking forward to it.

He attended at least a few of our conferences over the years. I think he
was a speaker in Boston in '06.

Fred Isaac