Dear safranim,

I am cataloging remotely what I believe is a pastiche of at least two different
editions of the prayers for Shabat. The manifestation that I am working on
would have been put together at least before 1926. The volume lacks any kind of
publication or title information. I could not locate an online version of any
of the printings.

My first hunch is that at least some of it comes from a multivolume set (5
volumes?) published by Henry Frowde in London, edited by Moses Gaster, David de
Sola. The text is in Hebrew and English on facing pages. I may be completely
off track on this.

My hope and request is that at least one of you could supply me images of the
following page numbers of volume 1. There are several printings (hard to say if
they all match). I would like to see pages 44-45,129-128, 130, 163-164,
171-172, 181-182. All or some, or even one of these pages could give me some
guidance.

Any help that you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Heidi Lerner

Heidi G. Lerner, Stanford University Libraries, emerita
email: ler...@stanford.edu
ph: 650-740-4720
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: